Shirley Rule, Broker
Greg McInnis, Sales Representative
Rob Serediuk, Sales Representative
Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited
5499 Kennisis Lake Road
Haliburton, On K0M 1S0
Direct: 705 754 0880 or 1 855 ROB GREG
Mobile: 705 854 2111 (Greg)
705 854 0910 (Rob)
705 754 5432 (Shirley)
BuyersAs your buyer representatives you can rest assured that we will take the time upfront to assess your wants and needs to find you the property that best suits your lifestyle. We will also be a valuable resource in helping you choose a property that will be a good investment in the long term. You will never feel rushed or pressured and we promise to make it an enjoyable experience.
What you can expect from us:
1. PERSONAL NEEDS ASSESSMENT:
2. MARKET EXPERTISE:
- The first step is to assess your needs. There are many things to consider when purchasing a recreational property and our personal needs assessment will ensure we find you the perfect property. We have developed a detailed survey that covers off everything you need to consider. No two cottages are alike and it is important for us to understand what features are important to you and what you can do without.
3. PRE VIEWING MEETING
- We make it our mission to know the area and the properties that are available. For those very few that we may not yet have seen in person, we know the probing questions to ask the listing agent to ensure that the property is a fit to your requirements. We are conscious of how precious your time is and will only show you those properties that are the most conducive to you and your lifestyle.
- This time is used to discuss with you the pros and cons of these properties, via your preferred method of communication (telephone, email, Skype, messenger live, Go-To-Meeting, etc). Together We will determine which properties warrant viewing. Since most people are travelling some distance to view properties this ensures we make the most of your valuable time.
- During these appointments we will give you plenty of time to view the property on your own and will take you through the property and review everything from functionality of the layout to electrical and mechanical systems to help you make the most educated decision possible.
- We will take time to review the likes and dislikes of each property to further help define exactly what you are looking for so that we can assist you better.
- Once a suitable property is found we will update you on the current market conditions and explain their impact.
- We will do a comparative market analysis based on properties similar to the one you wish to put an offer in on.
- This will help you determine the actual offer
- We will then guide you through the negotiation process so that you get the best possible terms.
- We will of course ensure that all appropriate conditions and clauses are included to best protect your interests.
As a buyer we do ask that you get a pre-qualification from a lender at the beginning of the process. This avoids problems later on.
- Once the offer is accepted and the sale is final we will remain involved throughout the closing process to make sure everything goes smoothly. We will follow up after the sale to make sure you are happy with your purchase and help deal with any issues that may arise.
- We take our role in the closing process very seriously and when you choose us as your buying agent you will know that your interests are represented and you are in the best hands possible.
We know, from experience, that there is nothing worse than putting in the time and effort to find the perfect property and then having the deal fall through at the last minute due to financing difficulties.
If financing qualification are known upfront then we can work within those parameters to find you the perfect property within those defined limits.