We believe customer service is subjective. What one client views as excellent may be viewed as moderate to another.To provide the best service, no matter who the client, we become equally as invested as you in the sale or purchase of your property.
How we achieve this:
- Establish a relationship based on trust
- Address your questions and concerns in a reasonable time frame. To us, reasonable means we reply within 3 hours between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday
- Provide advice and recommendations, and be a resource for third parties involved in all transactions
Some examples of our approach to customer service:
- Your listing will have full interactive marketing, regardless of price
- Your property will never go more then a week without us doing a temperature check
- Access online anytime your properties weekly activity report: the details of what we did to earn your money
The sale or purchase of your home is a complicated process and should always be entered into with the support of competent and knowledgeable realtors. It is essential that the advice you receive be ahead of the curve on all market trends and industry fluctuations. Our job is to share this knowledge and our experience, so you can make the best decisions and avoid potential pitfalls that could cause unnecessary frustrations and costs.Honesty and Integrity
Trust is key to any successful client-agent relationship. You can always count on us as trusted confidants and advisors. Our promise to you is that we will always put your best interests first and protect them at all times.Commitment to Excellence
We always go that one step further to be the best that we can be. A lot of thought and detail will always be put into every aspect of assisting you with the sale or purchase of your home.
To us "Going the Extra Mile" means anticipating your needs and ensuring you always feel that you are our number one priority.