Choosing the right real estate agent to sell your property is the most important decision you will make in the selling process!
Most real estate agents will offer you a host of services that are essential for preparing a home for sale. How these services are planned and then executed can make a huge difference not only in your satisfaction but in the final price you are able to get for your property.
There are many components to successfully selling a property. Below are the 6 we believe that are the most crucial and must be handled with utmost care:
1. COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS
2. PROPERTY PREPARATION / ENHANCEMENT / MAINTENANCE
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show you your net proceeds.
3. SALES & MARKETING
- Home enhancement proposal with recommendations on home and surrounding property staging.
- Recommend repairs and improvements that will increase your properties market value enabling you to sell for the highest price.
- Recommend what not to do as not all improvements will increase your market value and give you a good return on investment.
- You are not likely to be at the property full time. We will ensure that we make regular visits to ensure that the place is always in excellent showing condition.
4. CLIENT COMMUNICATION
- Create an interactive online presentation via our website where everything a buyer would want to know about your property is a few clicks away.
- Present your home to area agents by hosting a broker caravan and promote your property by networking with Chestnut Park sales people and other active agents. Your property will be top of mind with the area's agents.
- Create a custom buyer take away package including color brochures and supporting documents.
- Schedule open houses that are convenient to your schedule.
- Market to other cottage owners plus our extensive list of potential buyers through our email newsletter, social media, and print.
- Feature your home on the internet including: MLS with a link to your properties interactive online presentation on our website, the Chestnut Park corporate website, Social Media, and the online extension for the print media your property is featured in. Produce an interactive CD with a video tour to prospective buyers.
- Market your home via Social Networking applications; Facebook and LinkedIn: our social networks are vast and include many potential buyers that view our profiles daily.
TOP PRODUCER ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE SOFTWARE
Once the property is on the market too often clients ask themselves: What is my real estate representative doing for me on an on-going basis?
Each of our clients is given online access to our Customer Service Activity Report from TOP PRODUCER where you can go in weekly to find out all the activity on your property. Everything from buyer viewings and agent feedback, regular property visits, marketing deployment, and follow up calls to buying agents.
You can rest assured that you will have complete knowledge on what we are doing to ensure the selling of your property is treated with the utmost attention and care.5. STRUCTURING THE SALE
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are qualified to purchase your property.
- If necessary, prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review and guide you through the closing process.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and hassle-free.